Thursday, October 06, 2011
Thinking of joining Netflix? Netflix Canada is offering 50 Air Miles to new customers joining up now. I was curious about why it says "up to 50" and if you read in the fine print you get the Reward Miles in two installments, please read the fine print below before joining. I tried Netflix on a free trial a few months back and cancelled after, the selection was just not worth it.
* AIR MILES Offer available only to Canadian residents who are AIR MILES Collectors, enter a valid AIR MILES Collector Account number on the Netflix AIR MILES Sign-Up Page, and sign up by linking directly from this page, See www.netflix.com/TermsOfUse for full terms and conditions of the Netflix service.
* Offer is valid to new Netflix members only. Current and previous Netflix members and their households are ineligible. Purchase or redemption of Netflix gift subscription is not eligible to earn reward miles.
* Limit of one AIR MILES Offer of fifty (50) reward miles per AIR MILES Collector Account.
* Fifty (50) AIR MILES reward miles will be awarded to in two installments. The first installment of twenty-five (25) reward miles will be awarded after your credit card is successfully charged for the first month of paid service, and the second installment of twenty-five (25) reward miles will be awarded once your credit card has been successfully charged for the third month of consecutive service. Pausing or quitting the Netflix service will result in no longer qualifying for this offer.
* Allow 4-6 weeks following cleared payment dates for reward miles to be posted to your AIR MILES Collector account.
Click here to join Netflix.